KNOW with Nessus!
|1 How secure are we?|
|2 How exposed are we?|
|3 How do we proactively reduce our exposure?|
Know with Nessus.
Broad Asset Coverage
Multiple Scanning Options
Configuration & Compliance
Nessus is a security tool which scans your network and raises an alert if known vulnerabilities are detected that malicious hackers could use to gain access to your computers or devices.
Nessus identifies security vulnerabilities that hackers, malware & viruses commonly exploit.
Nessus does not actively prevent attacks but, is incorporated as part of a sound security strategy.
A Nessus scan will address:
- Vulnerabilities that allow a remote hacker to control or access sensitive data on a system
- Misconfiguration (e.g., open mail relay, missing patches, etc.)
- Default passwords, a few common passwords and blank/absent passwords
- Denials of service against the TCP/IP stack by using malformed packets
- Preliminary preparation for PCI DSS audits & MORE
Brooks Jeffrey’s Certified Technicians provide:
- Internal Nessus Scans (on-site with access behind your firewall)
- External Nessus Scans (via remote access)
- One-time or regularly scheduled Nessus scans (monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Detailed report of findings with each scan
Scans start at $195. Pricing based on scan frequency and hourly scan and service time.
Contact us to learn more & to schedule a scan >> 800.506.8064